Adds by nuffnang

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The value that he taught me..

I came from a family that not too well & not too poor.sederhana n cukup makan pakai sahaja.Growing up without a mom taught me a lot on to be independence and by my own.I grew up since I was 7 year old sampai la on my last semester at Uni, menjadi seorang yg tidak pandai meminta-minta.What was given by my dad and sister, I just accepted without banyak soal.I might say my father was a bit 'kedekut' back then, because there were few things that I asked from him and he just said no..mintak sekali dia tak bagi, that was the end.I never ask again.My father was a government servant, that was why I used to think he was some sort of banyak duit..But, when it come to books, he was the most generous father.He will buy no matter how expensive or hard to get the books..
Disebabkan saya tidak selalu mendapat apa yg saya inginkan, indirectly he taught me something & I thanked him for that..He taught me the value of having something with your own money (tanpa perlu meminta-minta).
I might not rich yet, but Thank Allah for the rezeki, I'm able to buy all my heart desires with my own money, (without asking for my husband money)..I dont know how to describe the feelings, the satisfaction...and then I realized all the sulking and rebellious that I have towards my father ignorance back then, is eventually worth it..and now I understood what he tried to teach me..he gave me education, the rest is up to me to work for it..
and I think this is what I want to inculcate in my children these days..
So, pesanan saya pada hadik2 yg baru je melangkah ke IPTA or still in your high school, tak perlu lah meminta2 sangat pada your parents (kalau your parents is rich n mampu tak pelah, kalau tidak, kesian kat diaorg dik)..tak payah gedik nak IPad ke,Iphone ke..belajar dulu kasi abis..n berjaya dapat good grades (kalau takat abis belajar tapi grade ke longkang pon tiada gunanya), pastu dapat keje yg best2, good pay n belilah whatever your heart desires...percayalah, nikmat dia lagi best tidak terkata...Nothing satisfy you the most by owning or having something with your own money hasil dari kudrat ko sendiri..
Jadi hadik2, especially hadik2 yg from kg and baru start dok di bandar n your parents adalah dikalangan org2 biasa saje, renung2 kan...

P/S:I admitted that I didn't make a very good grades back at Uni, tapi on my final year, saya berusaha bersungguh2, sebab saya pikir saya tak nak bapak saya datang dari kg jauh2 semata nak tengok saya amik ijazah kelas paling corot sekali.So saya berusaha n berjaya dapat apa yg saya nak.Alhamdullillah, all i want is to make my father proud of me.

***Saya sekadar berkongsi cerita saya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails