Adds by nuffnang

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Athma attack?

Not really Athma, at first it was Bronchitis then developed into Pnemonia (lung infection)...Saya bukanlah penghidap asma since kecik..first time kena, it was last year..Just took one nab @ clinic and settled..Second time was lepas raya Haji yg lalu, went to the clinic near house, the doc didn't say anything neither bronchitis, pnemonia nor athma...The doc said it just because of the cough n flu, she even gave me ponstan...for pregnant woman??Dia ni docktor betul ke tak, of course she knew that I'm pregnant because it was in the clinic record & I told her once again..The third time was the worst one, and caused me to hospitalize until today @ Pusrawi...
Here I am, so boring and alone sebab dah 3 days I was admitted..I think I'm okay now, but the doc said I have to take antibiotic (IV drip) at least for 4 days....*sigh*I will be discharge tomorrow..lega disitu..I missed my son & home too...

The foods are tasteless...


My breakfast & lunch...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails