Adds by nuffnang

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Lady:Film review

Have you watched this film?If you are someone that into history and politics, this is the right one for you.
This film is really inspiring.I never bother to get to know who is Aung San Suu Kyi before, just recognized her name but never have intention to dig up further info. My perspective changed after watched this movie and ?I went straight away Google-ing about her to know more.All I can say is, Our proud Malaysian born actress, Michelle Yeoh did an awesome job in this movie.She looks so much like the real Aung San Suu Kyi.The rest of the cast also perfectly selected.For those who yet to watch this movie, you better to do so.I promise, it won't let you down.To Aung San Suu Kyi, she is really one true lady.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails