Adds by nuffnang

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's latest in my makeup box

*titlebajeretissangat*

Review on Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

Me super like this one.Suite with the name, it is definitely ultimate color-stay lipstick.This is exactly the one I've been looking for...I hate when I have to touch up again n again..after makan or minum, lipstick is gone..but using this, surprisingly makan n minum banyak kali pon, the color still there..I would say the color still stay 80% on my lips after 8 hours during office hour.Ohsemmm rite??
Ermmm..one thing I dislike about this lipstick, It's a bit dry(because it's matte type)..but it's okay,you can always coated with gloss, to have the glossy effect..
If you are looking for long lasting lipstick with the reasonable price, this one is worth to try..it just cost RM30++ only..

Mine is number 095:Finale
left:Me before going to work.Right:Me ready to go back after more than 8 hrs @ office.The lipstick still very much there..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails